Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Photo update

I took a few new photos today to document the growth. Unfortunately work has been pretty draining this week, so I haven't been able to get in the garden much.  My last frost date, May 15th, is coming up fast though, and there's a lot of stuff I'm going to plant then, so I need to get a few more beds finished soon!
















Broccoli, swiss chard, and onion sets. There are carrots sprouting next to the onions, but you can't see them in photos yet.



















More onion sets, and the two tall ones on the left are garlic that had started growing in the compost pile, so I just stuck them in the bed.


















Chamomile!


















My exciting strawberry plants! Many of them have flowers, so perhaps I'll get a nice little strawberry crop from them this year, even though I'm not expecting them till next year.

No comments: