Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My new mini "greenhouse." I used the instructions in this video.
This is my seed starting contraption. Yes, it's a mess. The three lights and fan are on a timer. A few weeks ago this was completely full of seedlings, but most of them have been moved to the greenhouse or planted.


Tomatoes, marigolds, and cosmos in the greenhouse.

Kale, carrots, spinach, turnips, and broccoli.

Some yummy looking lettuce. Amish Deer Tongue and Forellenschluss varieties.


I never got around to thinning the strawberry bed. Hopefully they'll still be ok.


Cabbage, onions, radishes, chamomile, and broccoli. I should probably thin the radishes again.

Garlic and shallots. Wish I'd ordered a lot more garlic!

The squash bed (with no squash yet) and peas. The Amish Snaps are doing ok, the Sugar Snap sprout rate was abysmal.

We are in the process of putting up a deer fence.

I thought this was pretty with all the mist.


I also put some lettuce on the porch.

No comments: