Wednesday, January 19, 2011

seeds

So the garden is buried under two feet of snow and ice, and I've just ordered seeds for 2011. Here's what I got:

From Baker Creek:
 Echinacea Purpurea Coneflower
Autumn Beauty - Sunflower
Persian Red Love-in-a-Mist
Borage
Sunset Flower Milkweed
Old Spice Mix Sweet Pea
Catmint-Grandview
Scarlet Runner Bean
Ball's Improved Orange - Calendula
Stevia   
Birdhouse Gourd
Musquee De Provence Pumpkin
Roma Tomato
Brandywine Tomato
Early Scarlet Globe Radish
Strawberry Popcorn
Bleu of Solaise Leek
Yellow of Parma Onion

From Burpee
Zinnia, Queen Red Lime
Tomato, Sun Gold Hybrid
Rudbeckia Hirta Moroccan Sun Mix
Verbena, Bonariensis
Monarda, Bergamo
Butterfly Bush, Butterfly Hybrid Mix
Tomato, Early Girl Hybrid
Shallots, Dutch Yellow:

In addition to all this, I also bought some seeds at the store where I work, and I have tons of leftover from last year. I wonder where it's all going to fit in the garden? Lots of flowers this year for my new butterfly/flower garden.

No comments: